If you have children who have reached that age where their phones have become the most important things in their lives, this blog post is for you.
Ten commandments of Cottage Rental
- Thou shalt not include extra guests that have not been approved by the owner.
- Thou shalt not bring any pets unless previously approved, and thou shalt keep pets under control & quiet, and clean up after them.
- Thou shalt remember to bring the driving directions to find the cottage.
- Thou shalt bring linens, towels and drinking water.
- Thou shalt abide by the designated arrival and departure times.
- Thou shalt not allow mice to enter the cottage by leaving the doors open.
- Thou shalt take safety precautions, always wear life jackets, and abide by current fire ratings.
- Thou shalt maintain peace and quiet after 11 pm.
- Thou shalt clean and tidy the cottage and property at the end of your stay.
- Thou shalt relax at the cottage, bring good reading material, and leave work at home.